About Our Workshops & Seminars
- Emphasis is on "real world" application of skills and concepts
- Customized: Concepts, models, tools and principles may be drawn from a number of workshops, based on client need
- Offered in a variety of formats: full-day, half-day, a series of shorter sessions
- Both client-specific and open-enrollment sessions are offered
- Participants create individualized plans for post-session application of skills and concepts
- Participants receive useful takeaway materials that make it easier for them to apply what they have learned
- A number of our workshops include "skill practices" and feedback - participants are invited to "roll up their sleeves" and apply skills and principles in a safe environment. Skill practice with feedback is often cited as the most valuable part of the session.
To find out more contact Susan by clicking here or call 352-318-4962.