Title: DiSC behavioral style profiling - You're getting on my nerves! (Yes, the "i" is intended to be lowercase. Come to the workshop and find out why!)
- Identifying your style (DiSC instrument)
- What does it mean?
- Playing to your strengths
- Style and conflict response
- Styles under stress
- Planning to use what you've learned
Title: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - That's not how I do it
- The MBTI instrument - There is no "better" or "best" type
- Description of type preferences (E-I, S-N, T-F, J-P)
- Your type preferences
- Activities to increase understanding and see type in action
- Applying type-learnings
Title: Dating With Purpose - Stop wasting your time
- Dating - an eliminatory process
- Know yourself
- What are you really looking for?
- Assessing your date
- Planning your next steps
Title: Destructive Dating Patterns - Staying out of relationship traps
- What is a relationship trap?
- Falling for the same "type" over and over again
- Holding back the heart
- Entering the relationship "mind-first"
- Breaking away
Title: Preparing for marriage - "I do; now what?"
- Why marry?
- Why this person?
- The reality of marriage
- Managing expectations
- Commitment - Do you really mean it?
Title: "Affair-Proofing" Your Marriage - Why eat out when there's fillet at home?
- Male/female differences
- "Love Leaks"
- Understanding one another's needs
- State of the marriage
- Steps you will take
- Planning for on-going "maintenance"
Title: Building a Satisfying Marriage - Principles for marriage health
- The acceptance principle
- The kindness principle
- The "long view" principle
- The "no losers" principle
- The forgiveness principle
- Next steps
Title: Trouble-shooting your marriage - "We started out so well"
- Looking back
- The "state of the union"
- Trouble spots
- Pick three
- Commitment to action
- Thankful for...
Title: Living on Purpose - "Am I on track?"
- The "rear view mirror"
- Lessons learned
- Important to me
- Yet to accomplish
- Use of my time - Congruent or not?
- Next steps
Title: Dealing with destructive behavior - First Change Your Mind
- What's your poison?
- What does it cost
- If only...
- Changing your mind
- Future focus
- The support you need
- The next step
Title: Understanding the Man in Your Life - "Why won't he ask for directions?"
- How he's different from you
- What he needs
- With power comes responsibility
- Unconditional honor
- He's not your girlfriend
Title: Understanding the Woman in Your Life - "Where's the manual?"
- How she's different from you
- Why that reaction?
- What she's really means
- What she really wants
- Building up credits
To find out more contact Susan by clicking here or call 352-318-4962.