Team = A group of people seeking to accomplish something together
As the definition implies there are two elements to any team, the people/interaction element (a group of people) and the task/structure element (seeking to accomplish something). Teams may require "tune ups" in one or both areas in order to reach their full potential.
Team-Related Services Susan Offers Include:
Launching a New Team
- Facilitating the creation of team identity, structure, vision, mission, goals, roles, behavioral expectations, strategies, and projects/initiatives
- Interaction and meeting skills are also addressed
- Identifying barriers to becoming a high performing team (task and people elements) May involve informal interviews with individual team members.
- Sessions and events designed to remove barriers uncovered through Team Analysis/Assessment
- Strengthening collaboration among interdependent teams.
To find out more contact Susan by clicking here or call 352-318-4962.